Re: Company info

After all, I don't think I can conquer those companies.

They even flatter their investors with proprietary and all the patents
they already own.

These companies threatens free technologies.

If these are evil companies.

I wonder if there are good companies in that field?

Why would this mail-list not be good for this kind of subject?

Then this was my input.