Introducing myself as Outreachy applicant

Hi !

I am AbedAlkhaleq AlJunidie a bachelor student in Palestine and an Outreachy applicant for Summer 2020 , I am also a graduate of MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) Computer and Data Science  ReACT Program, I am Highly Skilled in Python ML, I did build a recommendation System in python last year as part of MIT program, I am also skilled in Java C/C++. I have some experience in Bioinformatics. since we are currently working with my university faculty in this matter.

I am really interested to participate in this project and to start to contribute. are there any microtasks to participate in?

Thanks and Regards,
Abdelkhalik