Re: igraph incomplete copyright #953941

Dear Diane,

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:38:28AM -0700, Diane Trout wrote:
> I was working on packaging for louvain-igraph and noticed that igraph
> dropped out of unstable for two reasons. One was fixed but it appears
> the incomplete copyright file isn't fixed.

> I'll make a stab at improving it right now.

Thanks a lot.  That's really appreciated.  I took over so many packages
from others who left the team that my table is to fully packed and I'm
really happy about any help.

> <after working on it a bit>
>
> I'm wondering if we can make this easier by Files-Excluding things that
> are not relevant for Debian, like the msvc/ directory and a number of
> embedded convenience copies.

Sure.  Just kick what is unused.  I also follow this strategy - but
sometimes I simply overlook things.  Always assume that I'm making
mistakes and feel free to fix and upload these. ;-)

Thanks again