Re: monocle3?

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 10:37:15AM -0700, Diane Trout wrote:
> I also had a partial packaging of monocle3 while desperatly trying to
> finish some work for our paper.
>
> Would it also be useful for others?
> https://cole-trapnell-lab.github.io/monocle3/

Yes.  Please always push to salsa and please also add everything
that's on salsa to this task

    https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/med/-/blob/master/tasks/bio

It advertises our work and informs others about potentially low
fruits to harvest.

Everything *you* might need might be needed by others.  Our current GSoC
/ Outreachy project might bring you autopkgtests once uploaded and thus
you get wider publicity and testing for the software you need.