Please setup http://statnet.org/attribution or modify license to point to http://statnetproject.org/attribution.shtml

Hello,

While packaging https://cran.r-project.org/package=statnet.commonhttps://cran.r-project.org/package=network we ran into some difficulty fulfilling the attribution requirements of the LICENSE file as it references a URL that does not work

(a) you agree to retain in 'statnet.common' and any modifications to 'statnet.common'
    the copyright, author attribution and URL information as
    provided at http://statnet.org/attribution

 My guess is that this is a result of the move from statnetproject.org to statnet.org?

I found http://statnetproject.org/attribution.shtml via http://statnetproject.org/attribution/ , but it would be really better for us if one of the following occured:

1. the http://statnet.org/attribution URL worked (easy for us)
2. there was a new release where item (a) of the attribution clause was updated so that users aren't required to consult an external URL prior to redistribution (best)
3. there was a new release where the URL is restored to  http://statnetproject.org/attribution.shtml or  http://statnetproject.org/attribution

Thanks for creating, maintaining, and releasing free software and open science!

--
Michael R. Crusoe, on behalf of the Debian-Med team