Re: Request for sponsorship: ataqv

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 01:20:52PM +0100, Michael Crusoe wrote:
> Yes, I tried the package version first, but as I noted in debian/control:
>
> #               libjs-d3,  need a newer version than 3.5.17-2, missing the
> scaleOrdinal function
>
> so I kept upstream's version of d3 (4.2.7) and included the full source in
> debian/missing-sources

But the package *node-d3* is at version 4.13.0!  It happens that js-team
moves to a new package name space and the newer versions are usually
named node-*.  (I'm just observing this, no idea why.)

BTW, it would be great if you could add your packages also to the
tasks.  I did so here

   https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/med/commit/86a849fd567ab8eb30171a9ab179965f8a13c338

but considering your activity to add new packages (which I really like -
thanks a lot!) I might have overlocked something.