Re: Create the master branch on med-team/oscar.git

Just asking which OSCAR are we talking about?
OSCAR McMaster by any chance?
Peter Hutten-Czapski
Haileybury Ontario

"The attitude that ‘if rural people want these services they’ll have
to come to the city to get them’ is simply not acceptable…” (Newbery,
1999)

Before printing, think about the environment. Avant d' imprimer,
pensez à l'environnement.