Re: Fasta3 is non-free just because of some Smith Waterman implementation (Was: Please choose a free license for fasta3 components)

Hi Andreas,

Unfortunately I didn't get any answer, here is the mail I've sent to the
upstream.
https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2019/09/msg00039.html

May be you or Steffen would like to try your luck, who knows, may be my
email went to spam or something like that.

Regards,
Alex