Re: [MoM] mmseqs2 excuses

Hello Andrius,

Thanks. Some other minor issues have emerged with some file cleanups
during install and a fix will be pushed soon.

> Yes, at least for the ones with white background in the buildd table.
> Otherwise these archs should be excluded.

Looks like mmseqs2 is really reliant on either AVX2 or SSE 4.1 so I will
exclude everything apart from amd64 and kfreebsd.

> By the way, build on kfreebsd fails due to hardcoded triplet path, could
> you investigate this as well?

I overlooked the fact that this directory changes depending on the arch
:/. I will also fix this shortly.

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust