Re: [MoM] bcalm package

Hi Shayan,

On Wed, Oct 02, 2019 at 09:26:34PM +0100, Shayan Doust wrote:
> Yet another progress I believe.

Yes.  In short:  I just uploaded to new.

> That is interesting. I didn't know such hooks existed so now I am relying on these for builds. I am not sure if I fixed the issue or if this is some environmental related thing because I modified the python file to exclude such invalid key before trying out pbuilder hook for the first time. Regardless, with the hook, it passes:

The good thing in MoM seems to be that you learn step by step all
the tricks. ;-)

> I am quite amazed why pbuilder hooks cause a failure when initially it worked well when executed directly on the host.

Frequently this is due to missing Depends in debian/tests/control but
there might be other reasons.  The debci environment is minimalistic
as well and thus way closer to the pbuilder environment than your host
you are running.

> Anyways, please let me know how this went :).

Good!  Thanks again for your work.

> > At least fast is in new now. ;-)
>
> Always good :). I am sure some remote people with terrible internet connection would struggle to upload such package to ftp.

Yep.