Re: Failing tests

On 7/29/19 4:59 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi Saira,

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 11:28:37AM +0100, Saira Hussain wrote:
Please feel free to ask back if I was not clear
Thank you Andreas. I wasn't sure in the beginning but after a few tries I
managed to add the line after locating the specific failing test.

Please have a look at the master. Now the autopkgtest passes and that should
Hi Andreas,

be ready so looking for the next project!

I just finished the tests for the project norsnet. I pushed everything to master and seems to work. It is very useful when there are examples data sets that I can use together with the package otherwise it takes me really long time to look, think and create the appropriate ones!

With this test I finished in less than a day :) In any case let me know if that needs more care. Meanwhile I am looking for another package!

Just a short notice since I'm traveling back from DebConf (safely landet
in Frankfurt but now its the train ride back home):  I might check today
Sounds awesome. I hope you had a great time in the DebConf!

or tomorrow depending from my Wifi connection.  Feel free to pick a new
project meanwhile and let me know if you have trouble picking one.

Thanks for your work on this

      Andreas.

Thanks
SH