Re: enabling ccache on sbuild

Hi Saira,

since you got no answer here just a short note from me where to ask.
(Sorry, I do not know the answer myself. :-().  I'd recommend to
ask on debian-mentors@lists.debian.org.  (You do not need to subscribe
that list but be prepared to read the web archive since not everybody
will put you in CC.)  It might help if you add the link where you've
found the hint to install ccache (I've never hear about it.)

Hope this helps

      Andreas.