bio-linux-desktop

Hi, Andreas.

Sorry about my slow progress on this project...

I've been creating "bio-linux-desktop" .iso's manually from the 'task' you created and even though not all of the packages were installed the resulting .iso is already > 6GB, which is too big to write to a DVD.

I'll continue doing this manually for now until I come up with a sub-set of "med-bio" that is similar to Bio-Linux 8 and will fit in a 4GiB .iso.

Bye,

  Tony.

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis@minke-informatics.co.uk