Re: request for r-cran packages

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 04:23:44PM +0100, Tony Travis wrote:
> Probably trying to do too many things at once just now :-|
>
> Please don't spend any time packaging the R libraries I requested, because
> I'm going to use R 3.5 from now on.
>
> Sorry about the false alarm, requesting packaging.

Wait a moment:  pique just needs some R packages, right?  A Debian
package of a GNU R package always builds against the latest packaged
version of R which is currently 3.5.3.  The three packages I uploaded to
new are built against this.  The packaging process itself does not
depend on the R version (funnily enough the only person who thinks so
is the R maintainer but he is de facto wrong in nearly all practical
cases and there were some flames about this ;-) ).

So I guess it was correct that I uploaded the three R packages, right?