Re: Sprint preparation

On 2019-03-04 18:07, Michael Crusoe wrote:
Another option: it is just a hour long brisk walk from the VNO airport :-)

I'd recommend against this :D Although it's downhill most of the time, it's a long way and not so pleasant.

I will meet y'all there later due to another engagement.

Everyone: please feel free to SMS/WhatsApp/Signal me with any questions: +14806279108

Great!

Best,
Andrius

--
Andrius Merkys
Vilnius University Institute of Biotechnology, Saulėtekio al. 7, room V325