Re: ugene is in the distro, right? Why cannot I upload source-only? Fwd: ugene_33.0+dfsg-1_source.changes REJECTED

The package was just rejected because of a dependency on ugene-data
which is in non-free.

I am too swamped for the remainer of this year to address this, should
anybody feel like it.

Best,

Steffen