IGV update - any takers?

Hello,

One of the packages that Debian should really shine with is IGV - it is
used throughout the world to inspect RNAseq data. And the ones running
IGV are not the ones who ran the analysis, so there should be tons of
folks out there using it who are not already installing conda in
routine. Admittedly, those will mostly be Windows/MacOS users, but hey,
also some Debianers. Popcon only lists one installation. Something must
be wrong. We are a bit behind with its version (2.4) with 2.7 being the
latest, but also conda only has 2.5 to offer, so that is likely not the
reason.

I just found it to be in conflict with R libraries I had on my system
because of dependencies on different versions of libhdf-dev - somewhat
unexpected. The changelog found Sascha, Andreas and Olivier as past
active maintainers. Do you have further insights for me? And - is IGV a
reasonable package to be backported?

Regards,
Steffen