Any tools to maintain local mirror of salsa.d.o/med?

Hi Andreas,

I had mentioned before that I feel like not having all of salsa.d.o/med
on my laptop, but there are other machines I could have it on and I
think I also should do that. And be it only to ease the pain with conda
references and/or for the creation of arbitrary bots to work on our
repositories. Now, from what I understand, you are already maintaining
some local mirror. How did you do that?  And - would you be interested
in an account on that machine I run this on?

Cheers,
Steffen