Fwd: q2-demux_2019.4.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Liubov Chuprikova <chuprikovalv@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 at 13:19
Subject: Re: q2-demux_2019.4.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED
To: Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu>
Cc: Debian Med Packaging Team <debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org>

(It seems that sending an email to <debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org> was my mistake...)

Hi Andreas,

On Sat, 3 Aug 2019 at 00:05, Thorsten Alteholz <ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org> wrote:

Hi Liubov,

please also mention at least Mike Bostok and the CC0 license of versioneer.py in your debian/copyright.

I added the information of the third-party versioneer.py script inside q2-demux. Could you please check my commit [1]? I think there is a mistake with Mike Bostok, as Brian Warner is the author of the script, and I can't see any links to Mike Bostok.

Can we reupload it after this fix to the NEW again?

With regards,
Liubov

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/q2-demux/commit/bedb7ac4310174f4e920c13c7d53e170363d635d