Re: Request for review: vg initial packaging

Hi Michael,

On Fri, Sep 06, 2019 at 04:37:26PM +0900, Michael Crusoe wrote:
> https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/vg
>
> I know the debian/copyright file needs updating
>
> Many code copies in deps/, I removed all that are in Debian except 4 which
> are still required due to forking by upstream.
>
> The hardening patch is currently disabled, but being worked on actively
> here at the Japan Biohackathon with Erik.
>
> We look forward to submitting this soon!

I've done some minor changes - most of them done automatically by

    routine-update --force

(so feel free to run this against your new packages as well).

There is one open lintian bug:

E: vg source: source-is-missing deps/sdsl-lite/external/d3/d3.min.js
N:
N:    The source of the following file is missing. Lintian checked a few
N:    possible paths to find the source, and did not find it.
N:
N:    Please repack your package to include the source or add it to
N:    "debian/missing-sources" directory.
N:
N:    If this is a false-positive, please report a bug against Lintian.
N:
N:    Please note, that insane-line-length-in-source-file tagged files are
N:    likely tagged source-is-missing. It is a feature not a bug.
N:
N:    Severity: serious, Certainty: possible
N:
N:    Check: cruft, Type: source

I think removing this and symlinking agains the version in libjs-d3
should be simple.

Thanks for working on this