Re: new versions of q2cli and q2templates

I have just noticed some other routine updates (new Standards-Version, debhelper-compat instead of debhelper) that I missed while updating q2templates. I will push them in a while!

After upgrading lintian, I see out-of-date-standards-version lintian message, but it doesn't complain of debhelper. Is it normal or I should set up some additional flag to see it?

With regards,
Liubov