Re: qiime 2019.7.0: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'qiime2'
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: qiime 2019.7.0: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'qiime2'
- From: Andreas Tille <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 11:49:28 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <CAFssYROJwKtyng4gLyRY9-zraQNv+Yf8jyqJp7E+BS1UC_2g4A@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAFssYROJwKtyng4gLyRY9-zraQNv+Yf8jyqJp7E+BS1UC_2g4A@mail.gmail.com>
uploaded. Thanks for the preparation,
On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 01:25:48PM +0200, Liubov Chuprikova wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
> Sorry for my late reply! I am back from my vacation now and hopefully, the
> upcoming month will not be so busy so I will be able to continue with
> qiime2 plugins :-)
> Related to the problem you mentioned, there was wrong upstream tarball
> uploaded. I have fixed it and made some minor changes. It seems ready for
> upload now.
> With regards,
> On Fri, 2 Aug 2019 at 23:30, Andreas Tille <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I tried to upgrade Qiime2 in Git but the build time test
> > ended up in
> > ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'qiime2'
> > Any clue?
> > Kind regards
> > Andreas.
> > --
> > http://fam-tille.de