Re: PiGx: Pipelines in Genomics

The dependencies for pigx-rnaseq are now all on salsa, all testing fine.
These are also on med.functional.domains for quick installs. Somewhat
annoying is that the tests of pigx-rnaseq still fail. pigx-rnaseq is on
salsa - please have some fun with it.

My immediate plan is to package more for dependencies for other pigx
workflows and then hope for upstream to investigate failures with me
somewhen later this year. At the moment I am at the single-cell one. The
packaging is easier than for bcbio as the packages drag fewer
dependencies with them.

Best,

Steffen