Re: anfo testing

On 8/7/19 1:10 PM, Steffen Möller wrote:

On 06.08.19 17:04, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi Saira,

Hi Stefan,

On Tue, Aug 06, 2019 at 03:41:31PM +0100, Saira Hussain wrote:
my current testing package is anfo but still I can't figure out everything
even though there are some samples inside. Still researching what's the best
way to go through it but if I can't manager I'll switch to another target
later today
Switching to another package is OK.  Sharing the problems (what command
line you used + results) here might give some helpful hints anyway.

Contact upstream. They should be happy to help.

Thank you for the tip! I have a package of lists that I want to contact upstream, after I finish with my 'easier' targets :)

Do I need to forward the email to the list as well when contacting upstream? I suppose so :)

Cheers,

Steffen

Thanks
SH