Repository from where to install what is in the New Queue?

Hello,

There are quite a few packages of Debian Med in the new queue and many
more are depending on these, waiting to be submitted so we can have
functional workflows with bcbio. Now, I want my packages out, away from
the virtualbox that travels with me (trains are good for packaging) and
onto the servers - mine, and of course I am hoping for some positive
vibes through popcon. And also, if I don't get early feedback from the
community quickly after I had worked on a package, my mind already
wandered elsewhere.

The transition from my laptop to the world goes via the New Queue. It is
the major delay in that feedback loop. Our new queue needs help that I
cannot give. Now, we don't have PPAs for Debian, only the Ubuntu one for
Debian Med. Would a Debian Med "ante distro" or "forwardport" or
"crashspace" repository be of any help to circumvent what gets stuck in
the new queue? Or am I missing something and the New Queue is already
showing up as something I could add to /etc/apt/sources.list? In my
understanding such a repository would help us to be productive while
waiting for the packages' acceptance to main.

In principle here is nothing for which we need to single out our blend.
I would nonetheless prefer finding a way to start small, if you are
thinking that this would be something good to have.

Best,

Steffen