Re: Failing tests

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 02:45:37PM +0100, Saira Hussain wrote:
> I am trying to run some automatic package tests using aevol package in the
> Debian distribution.
>
> As a reference, I used the Everything goes well until the point where it
> checks for the lineage files where it is missing one!

If you found out what exact filename is not available this might
probably help.

> You can have a look at the current master of the package or I can share with
> you the logs if you prefer!

May be the easiest way to proceed here is the following: Leave the test
as verbose as it is and add an ` || true ` behind the line that contains
a failure to not cause an error in the final test.  Than the log becomes
visible in CI infrastructure and can be easily inspected by anybody.

Please feel free to ask back if I was not clear

       Kind regards.