Re: Source uploads not processing?

On 7/24/19 9:03 AM, Michael Crusoe wrote:
Hello friends,

My new laptop is running Ubuntu Bionic (for now) and I thought I had recreated my packaging environment successfully. Alas, none of my uploaded source package updates seem to have shown up in the unstable distribution:

I've gotten no error messages about my GPG signatures or emails about lack of authorization.

And I tried both the main Debian FTP upload sever and the EU location (from a backup of my old dput.cf configuration)

Is this a known issue?

perhaps you have to wait for buildd to build package? (as it is source only upload)

which package did you upload?

Olivier

Thanks,

--
Michael R. Crusoe
--

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438