Re: q2-emperor needs emperor of latest (pre)release

Hi Andreas,

On Sun, 14 Jul 2019 at 18:20, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Liubov,

On Sat, Jul 13, 2019 at 10:32:29PM +0300, Liubov Chuprikova wrote:
> I would like to package q2-emperor, but it needs the latest version of
> emperor. I see that some work on emperor has already started [1] a while
> ago, but there haven't been any releases yet. Would it be ok if I package
> the lastest version of emperor?

We usually want to package the last version of some software.  I
remember there were some stumbling stones with emperor but I forgot what
exact problem we were facing.  You are more than welcome to upgrade to
whatever release is needed for q2-emperor and finalise its packaging.

This is perfect for me to package the last release. I will give a try.

With regards,
Liubov