Re: RFS: q2-feature-classifier and q2-quality-filter

Hi Andreas,

On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 at 15:14, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Liubov,

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 01:56:17PM +0300, Liubov Chuprikova wrote:

> > The autopkgtests are just the boilerplate from the package_template.
> > Do you think you can turn the build time tests into some autopkgtest?
> >

> Done. I will add more tests when it is possible to test the whole pipeline
> step-by-step. But yes, running build-time tests is a good alternative for
> now :-)

Uploaded.  In principle we could have done even without autopkgtest for
this stage.  Only the empty boilerplate looks a bit unfinished.

My fault, I wasn't thinking carefully about it. Now I see that not deleting the boilerplate was wrong: in this case, lintian does not inform of missing autopkgtest, although it is just a template there and not real tests.

As always:  Thanks a lot for your work

I am really enjoying the process :-)

With regards,
Liubov