Re: Fwd: Re: ePCR passed test

Dear Saira,

On Thu, Jun 27, 2019 at 03:32:58PM +0100, Saira Hussain wrote:
> My experience with Java is quite limited, so thanks for the warning.

So leave out the Java ones (also biojava).

> > In short: pick a random one and tell me your decision before you invest
> > to much time into it.  I might have additional hints.
> >
> OK. So let's say the next one I feel it's closer to my knowledge as I have
> used phylogenetic tress in the past is tree-puzzle #890790. I see that there
> are already tests there, should I just run them through the autopkgtest?

In principle I would agree.  However, there is

   https://bugs.debian.org/806214

which we need to sort out.  We should upgrade tree-puzzle to the latest
upstream version **after** the Buster release and see how the build time
tests will work.

> That looks like a low-hanging fruit in that case!

May be you start with a similarly easy one and wait until we are working
on the latest code base.

PS: It might be that I'll be offline tomorrow.