ePCR fetch

Hi all,

I pushed towards the master my python script to be used for fetching data from the database in order to be further modified and used for testing of the ePCR package.

I have one problem down the line, as ePCR isn't happy with my final converted file but I am working on it.

Meanwhile could you give me some feedback? I hope a Python script is fine as it's quite comfortable for me to write Python.

Could I write further tests in Python instead of sh or bash scripts are preferred?

Looking forward to your comments and suggestions,

All the best
SH