Re: q2-cutadapt depends on python-cutadapt

Dear Liubov,

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 10:03:27PM +0200, Liubov Chuprikova wrote:
> I have started with q2-cutadapt plugin for QIIME 2 and it has appeared that
> firstly python-cutadapt package needs to be upgraded to its latest version
> 2.3. There are some major changes from 2.0: first, python2 is no longer
> supported; second, now it depends on dnaio library [1] that needs to be
> packaged as well.
>
> I can possibly start packaging dnaio this weekend if you do not mind. Any
> comments?

Nobody will mind if you package anything.  To the contrary: We are really
happy if you go forward with poackaging the dependencies.  I'm really happy
about any progress and id dnaio is needed to upgrade python-cutadapt so
we need to package it in any case.

Thanks for all your work

      Andreas.