Re: New qiime version

On 12.06.19 09:00, Andreas Tille wrote:

Hi Liubov,

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 11:26:47PM +0200, Liubov Chuprikova wrote:
I have updated qiime for a new version 2019.4.0, which is actually the same
I need to use for testing newly packaged plugins. Could you please check it
for me and upload?
Done.  Thanks for your work on this

Indeed. Many thanks!

I had not thought about it much, but Qiime is a workflow that is
complete and that Debian covers in toto with all DFSG requirements in
place. It is hence something we could run repetitively on external data
to ensure the reliability of the Debian Med package tree. Opinions? The
strategic aim IMHO is to make this CI work look nice to the biological
mind. The code executing the test would then be easily reproducible and
educational around the globe.

Best,

Steffen (still stuck somewhere within bcbio)