Re: reintroducing pyomo?!?

On 01.06.19 21:32, Andreas Tille wrote:
On Sat, Jun 01, 2019 at 08:27:41PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
We have a dependency on Pyomo for one of the Debian Med packages. Now,
Pyomo was removed from the archive in 2017. I would reintroduce it but
lack the history about its removal. Is there anything I should know
about it?

Where should it land? With the Med (where we use it downstream) or with
the Python (who did not maintain it before) salsa team?
It was taken over by Python team to

    https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/applications/pyomo

I'd recommend to continue with this repository since Python team kept
on doing automatic changes.

You are right. Thank you for that pointer.

I have performed respective updates (also to the pyutilib dependency)
and sent Scott a PM
with a request to grant me upload privileges to PAPT - have it for the
modules only.

It seems like the "request membership" button does not appear when you
are member for another group already.

Both packages are not yet testing flawlessly. This is in part because of
tests being performed with Python 2. But there are also non-Python
dependencies still missing.

Best,

Steffen