Re: FW: Bio linux download

On 24/04/2019 20:29, Dylan Aïssi wrote:
Hi Graham,

Le mer. 24 avr. 2019 à 21:19, Graham Inggs <ginggs@debian.org> a écrit :

Is this LP: #1777165 [1]?  Let's get this fixed, I'm happy to sponsor
a SRU [2] upload.

I am preparing the fix [1], I will ping you when it is ready.

Best,
Dylan

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/metaphlan2/commits/ubuntu/bionic

Hi, Dylan.

I've installed the "metaphlan2" package from Ubuntu "bionic-proposed" successfully, with no errors reported. If "metaphlan2" is installed, "med-bio" will install without errors in Ubuntu-MATE 18.04.2 LTS:

ajt@beluga:~$ apt policy metaphlan2
metaphlan2:
  Installed: 2.7.5-1ubuntu1
  Candidate: 2.7.5-1ubuntu1
  Version table:
 *** 2.7.5-1ubuntu1 400
        400 http://gb.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-proposed/universe amd64 Packages
        400 http://gb.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-proposed/universe i386 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     2.7.5-1 500
        500 http://gb.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic/universe amd64 Packages
        500 http://gb.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic/universe i386 Packages

Please let me know if/when the broken version of "metaphlan2" will be updated in the Ubuntu repositories?

Thanks,

  Tony.

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis@minke-informatics.co.uk