Joint conferences - IWEEE 2019, GNUHealthCon 2019 and OrthancCon 2019

Dear all,

I take the liberty of informing you that we're organizing a conference
about free software for healthcare and social medicine in Liège
(Belgium), on December 13-15, 2019.

This event is a joint organization between IWEEE/GNUHealthCon 2019, the
yearly meetings of the GNU Health community, and OrthancCon 2019, the
first edition of the conference about Orthanc and free software for
medical imaging. All the practical information can be found on our two
associated Web sites:

- http://www.gnuhealthcon.org/2019-liege/
- http://conference.orthanc-server.com/

The calls for presentations are now available for both conferences. It
would evidently be great to benefit from talks about projects
affiliated with Debian Med!

Kind Regards,
Sébastien-