Re: Co-mentors for Outreachy / GSoC urgently needed

I also volunteer

On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 4:48 PM Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi folks,

as you might have noticed I have registered

   https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2019/Projects#SummerOfCode2019.2FApprovedProjects.2FCIforDebianMed.Continuous_Integration_for_biological_applications_inside_Debian

It turned out that we have two promising students that could be accepted
(and I really want to mentor both students).  However Debian Outreachy
organisers insist on a 2:1 mentor to student ratio.  While Liubov
volunteered to co-mentor we need to have two further co-mentors.  I
estimate there is not much work to be done but it would really help if
we could add two further names in **the** **next** **couple** **of**
**hours**.

Thanks for volunteering