Would like to contribute and get selected in GSoC in Continuous Integration for biological applications inside Debian

Hola Mentors,
I am Manas Kashyap an undergrad at Amity University and i am applying for GSOC this year and would like to be selected under Debian in the above mentioned project.
I have a past history of packaging and i know a little amount of packaging and has been working with packages for more than a year.
 I have also worked with many open source projects like hamaralinux.org , worked with docker and instances and would love to learn from you all as i am just a beginner.
I am part of debian ruby , js , go , fonts, python team and currently i have worked on gitlab packaging .
Now , i would like to work on debian Med projects too and help them in maintaining them .
So, i would be really grateful if you all can mentor me for this project.
I  am working on the application tasks and will respond once it's completed.
Thanking you