Re: qiime(2) had unsatisfiable dependencies in d/control

Le Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 08:25:49AM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> This is another very good example that we are on one hand doing bad in
> caring for our users sufficiently and on the other hand users care to
> less to help us by simply testing what we are providing.

Hi all,

by the way, I have tested continuous integration on Salsa and it looks
like a great tool.  You can see in the perlprimer repository for
instance:

https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/perlprimer/pipelines

The configuration file is plain boilerplate and lies in the debian
directory:

https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/perlprimer/blob/master/debian/gitlab-ci.yml

Documentation provided by the Salsa CI team is very effective:

https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/

Have a nice day,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy                                  Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan
Debian Med packaging team         http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med