Re: Sprint preparation

De: "Michael Crusoe" <michael.crusoe@gmail.com>
À: "Andrius Merkys" <andrius.merkys@gmail.com>
Cc: "debian-med" <debian-med@lists.debian.org>
Envoyé: Lundi 4 Mars 2019 17:07:53
Objet: Re: Sprint preparation

În lun., 4 mar. 2019 la 15:29, Andrius Merkys <andrius.merkys@gmail.com> a scris:
Hi Andreas,
hi all,

On 2019-03-04 14:38, Andreas Tille wrote:
> our sprint is coming soon - I'm delighted to see you again.  I wonder
> whether there are recommendations how to reach the sprint location /
> appartments on Friday evening.

Alternatively, one can grab a taxi. We have Uber, Taxify is also fine.
Most drivers speak basic English (am I right, Michael?).

Yep!

Another option: it is just a hour long brisk walk from the VNO airport :-)

> Sascha and I will arrive 18:15 at the airport.  What's the best
> strategy to meet others (at the airport / in the venue / in the
> appartment house / restaurant for dinner)?

It would be great to go out for the dinner on Friday evening. I suggest
us meet at the apartments at 20:30 and go somewhere nearby. Michael
recommended "FoodHall", which is open till 23:00, I suggest us go there.
ok to meet at apartment house at 20:30. I should arrive at airport  ~16h30. I think I will take my chance with the bus

Olivier

I will meet y'all there later due to another engagement.

Everyone: please feel free to SMS/WhatsApp/Signal me with any questions: +14806279108

--
Michael R. Crusoe
Co-founder & Lead, Common Workflow Language project