[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Another issue in test suite of new version of bioperl.

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 12:54:00PM +0000, Carnë Draug wrote:
> Sure, I can take over maintenance of this bioperl package.

That's very good news.  Thanks a lot.

> I will
> prepare a package for the newer versions but the consensus is that
> they shouldn't migrate to testing and that seems like a good decision
> to me too.

Yes.  I'd consider experimental the prefered target distribution for all
libbio*-perl packages until Buster is released.

Kind regards



Reply to: