Re: Any volunteer to investigate Segmentation fault in snap-aligner test suite?

Hi Liubov,

On Sun, Feb 03, 2019 at 11:49:46AM +0100, Liubov Chuprikova wrote:

> I have just pushed a fix, and (again) it was (just) a missing return in
> one of the functions that caused that undefined behavior. Now all the tests
> and lintians are OK. I'm also going to report an issue to the upstream's
> github repo.

Great!  Thanks a lot for this very helpful contribution!

BTW, I had another look into the t-coffee issue.  I was missing the hints
from Bernhard Übelacker

who found out before me that the issue happens in sid only but not in
testing.  Did you respected this when you checked t-coffee or did you
missed it in the same way as I?