Re: bcbio - kind of ready, but dependencies gffutils and pybedtools are no longer distributed

I now updated pybedtools to 0.8.0.

bcbio also builds with that newer version.

4 tests of the many pybedtools fail, one of them about internet access, but also one that looks like an error. Could someone please have a look? I'll upload with tests disabled in the meantime.

Best,

Steffen