Re: how to make https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/libdeflate public?

On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 07:02:34PM +0200, Michael Crusoe wrote:
> I think I lack the permissions

if you used the inject-into-salsa-git script and the result was not
public that script is most probably broken.  It happened to me in the
beginning and I needed some testing until it worked.

As I told you in PM something in your last commit has broken new
commits - may be that's another consequence.  (Sorry, no time /
motivation to fix this before I need to inject some new code.)