Re: As usual: New version of picard-tools requires work

Hi Olivier,

On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 02:51:49PM +0100, Olivier Sallou wrote:
> > no idea what's the difference between my and your setup.  In any case
> > I have the same problem with the new upstream version.  Could you
> > please be so kind to upload what I've prepared in Git.
>
> build , tagged and uploaded

Thanks a lot.

> I do not use pbuilder but fresh/clean docker containers to build.

Hmmm, strange.  picard-tools is the only package which fails for me with
pbuilder and works for you with something else.  Well, you are Uploader
of picard-tools anyway so I might ping you in future for this package in
case this situation might remain. :-P

Thanks again, Andreas.