@Thorsten: Reupload Re: toil_3.16.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Thorsten,

Michael of Debian Med adopted the the workflow package "toil" and sent a joyful RFS to which I immediately responded with a rebuild+upload. It has the galaxy dependency removed and passes all the tests of the CWL reverse dependency, i.e. the project Michael represents as upstream.

Now, this package is somewhat special for Debian and its acceptance in the life sciences. Please kindly give it another look.

Many thanks and regards,

Steffen