Re: Status of rsat?

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 05:48:16PM +0100, Michael Crusoe wrote:
> Hello from the EU Biohackathon http://bh2018paris.info/
>
> The rsat team is here, working on packaging for bioconda. I found
> https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/rsat/ and I was wondering what blockers
> that might be to finishing this.

Jacques van Helden intended to learn how to package and I injected
some *extremely* rudimentar packaging to give him a kickstart.  Some
other member of his team intended to join Barcelona sprint but resigned
later (sorry, I'm too offline-ish to seek for the name and details, all
is from my weak memory).

It would be probably nice if you could find a rsat team member that
would care for the package.