Re: Introduction

Hi Manas,

On Tue, Oct 02, 2018 at 10:17:30PM +0530, Manas Kashyap wrote:
> Hahaha no nothing like that. I am just a beginner and looking forward to
> learn things.

OK.  That's a very sensible way to learn.

> Well the thing is if can anyone connect me to riot channel or Irc channel i
> can msg their my problems i am facing for adding autopkgtest for med team
> repos

Sorry, I'm not (yet) on any riot channel.  I'm also rarely on
#debian-med IRC (but may be you simply try).  I'm fine with IRC
appointments but not this week.  Otherwise I hope the information
I gave in my last mail about autopkgtests were helpful - if not
may be you ask via e-mail on the list.