Re: free license for ffp-phylogeny Fwd: Debian project request

Hi again Gregory,

I hope I did not miss anything.  In short the requirement would be that you
publicly declare that ffp has a free license which overrides the COPYING file
inside the download tarball or even better release a new tarball replacing
the no-commercial-usage COPYING by a free for everybody one.