pysam 0.15.1 is out - and now?

Hello,

As of yesterday there is a new 0.15.1 version of pysam - and it
addressed an issue having an autogenerated config.h in the source tree.

I admit to be shying off a bit to upload it to our distribution since
there may be the one or other side-effect on reverse dependencies. Or
should we just upload and tag it with an RC bug?

Something weird, something somehow removes the file
tests/pysam_data/example_no_seq_in_header.bam in the source tree during
the build. Is this just me? Any ideas? I'd otherwise bring this to the
attention of upstream.

Cheers,

Steffen